For all intents and purposes, it is to state that this website is maintained and operated by Advocate Shivam Kumar (Hereinafter ‘the owner’) through his Technical Officer, in order to provide some information regarding his work as a Public Spirited Lawyer, staying within the confines of Chapter II of the Standards of Professional Conduct and Etiquette of the Bar Council of India Rules.
- That any opinion, blog, logo, image displayed/expressed on this website in an intellectual property of the owner and any improper use thereof can be subject to legal action by the owner.
- Any attempt to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell the owner’s resources is strictly prohibited.
- The user accessing this website shall be solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that they may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by any such user, as explained above, and may even incur criminal or civil liability.
- The Owner shall not assume any liability for any content posted by any user or any other 3rd party users of or on his website.
- That the details provided by the Owner is purely informatory in nature and none of the information provided by the owner can be used against him in any court of law as evidence and no liability can be affixed on the owner for any loss arising out of or in relation to any information being relied upon by anyone from this website/page/wall etc.
- Any legal proceeding arising out of or in relation to this website shall be a subject matter of courts situated in New Delhi only and no other.
- That by accessing this website, the user hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owner, and his officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and members, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable advocates’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement.